Hey Friends of C.A.T.S.!
Help spread the word about our Low Cost Spay/Neuter Program for the public!
- Do you have a cat or kitten who needs to be spayed or neutered (fixed)?
- Stymied by the high costs of some vet offices?
- We are pleased to offer a low-cost spay/neuter option for the Sacramento area…
$45 includes sterilization, FVRCP vaccination and transportation! (Dogs up to 50 lbs. – $100)
- Cats/kittens weighing at least 2 pounds (approximately 2 months)
- Must be friendly
- Must be healthy
WHAT is included:
- spay or neuter surgery
- 3-1 vaccination (vaccination for major upper respiratory diseases) if due
- NOTE: FVRCP must be given at least 1 week prior to surgery – we can arrange for this
- 6 a.m. drop off & early evening pick up (pick up time varies, typically between 4:30 – 7:30pm)
- Surgeries are scheduled on weekdays, typically Thursdays
- Next available 2013 surgery dates - May 2, May 16, May 30
- Drop off & Pick up at Petsmart in Natomas/Sacramento (3641 Truxel Road)
- Cats are transported to and from a spay/neuter clinic in Diamond Springs
It’s about time we had a low-cost alternative for spay & neuter. We want to stop feline overpopulation!
- $45 CASH. Yep, that’s all. (Compare to average cost of $276 at vet)
- If you want to add a rabies shot, add $5 (Note: cats must be a minimum of 3 months old)
- If you want to add a microchip, add $15
- If you want an FeLV/FIV (feline leukemia/feline AIDS) test, add $20
- Email email@example.com (preferred method of contact)
- Or call Kim at 303-916-1171 (please leave your name, phone number, and e-mail address)